Welcome to our Projectors with Roku Review.
Watching the latest movie on a 4K picture,100” Big screen in the bedroom.
is it your dream?
Now only need to pay about $100 to make your dream to reality.
We have researched more than 20 Projectors on the market and will show you the best 5 Projectors for you.
Read our article…
Our Best 5 Projectors with your Roku Device
- FANGOR 230″F-506 1080P HD Projector( The biggest Screen)
- AuKing M8-F Mini Projector 2022 (Most Popular)
- TMY V08 Projector (Best of price)
- Artlii Energon2 YG620 Projector (Best 4K Projector)
- YOWHICK DP01 4K Projector (Most overall)
Artlii Energon2 YG620 Projector (Best of overall)
Artlii Energon2 is one of the latest models, and it is really really interesting.
The design is the first thing that caught my attention. I really enjoyed this gray
plastic right over here which transmits toward quality, it doesn’t feel cheap at
Image quality was one of the things that I really enjoyed because it is a true 1080 display.
It has a really nice brightness. I did test it out on four different levels of intensity of light and it did pass all of them. Of course, the best experience will always come from a darker environment.
But it has a great performance image quality is one of its strong points.
What I can say is that the image is very clear and very neat the colors are vibrant enough
- Native Resolution: 1920*1080
- Max Resolution: Support 4K UHD
- Brightness: 340 ANSI lumen, 30+% brightness than other 1080p wifi Bluetooth projector
- Color Gamut: 80%
- Project Size/Distance: 44-250 inches/5~27 feet
- Best project Size/Distance: 70 inches/7.8 feet
- Keystone Correction: ±15° Manual Vertical
- Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speaker, Soundbar
- Wireless streaming: IOS, Android, Windows10, Laptop, Tablets
- Wired streaming: HDMI / VGA / AV / SD / USB, connect to various devices like TV Stick, X-BOX, PS4, PC, Laptop, USB, SD cards, etc
FANGOR F-506 230″ 1080P HD Projector (The biggest Screen)
Fangor F-506 Projector has a recommended 160 inches display and a maximum of 230 inches display. Native 1080P picture quality and 10000:1 contrast ratio.
65 000 hours of lamp life means you could use it to watch movies for more than 10 years.
one thing I like about this projector is that it made mirroring your mobile very easy
once you connect the projector to your home wi-fi network, simply open the tab and name the Miracast then on your mobile phone open the app and scan for the name of the projector and connect to it.
its lumens and contrast ratio are not very bright which makes it suitable for very small room settings.
- 1920*1080 native resolution
- Support resolution: 4k,2k,1080p, 1080i,720p,576i,480p,480i
- 10000:1 High Contrast
- MAX 230“ display（recommended size 30-160inch)
- 65000 Hours of Lifespan
- 5W Hi-Fi stereo surround speaker (This projector does not support Dolby, please turn it off when using it.)
The Auking M8-F Mini Projector is one of the most affordable Projectors you can get. And it is labeled as number one the best seller on Amazon.
It is 55 000 hours lamp lifespan, so it should last you more than 10 years. Think it, for only about $80 you could own a home theater for 10 years.
The Auking M8-F could work with smartphones (Android, IOS), laptops, pc ,ps4, Xbox, and Dvd players,
It isn’t gonna compete with a regular led tv but it’s actually better than I expected for the price
- Display: LCD
- Light Source: LED
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Lamp Life: 55,000
- Projection Display: 32″-170″
- Power Supply AC IN: 100V-240V 50/60HZ
The TMY V08 Projector is another affordable Projector on the Market.
It supports up to 1080p resolution as well and got 7 500 lumens brightness, 5001 enhanced contrast ratio
YOWHICK DP01 4K Projector (Most Recommend)
YOWHICH DP01 is a Mini Projector that supports 5G/2.4G WIFI.
It’s a great home theater that you want to check out.
I am pretty impressed with it right off the bat now they do include a projector screen with your purchase. So if you don’t have one already or you don’t have a wall or space for projecting this is a 100-inch simple projection screen.
AV ports, a micro sd card port. A Full HDMI, a full USB, and VGA ports, so you can hook up a lot of different devices.so you can hook up a lot of devices to it.
Even if you’re not in total darkness, you’re going to have a very crisp display because of its 9500 lumens, the most brightness projector on the market.
YOWHICH DP01 is recommend for people:
- Want to have more entertainment time with family
- A lover who likes new things
- Enjoy a home theater feel that TVs can’t experience
- Friends who want to enjoy memories together
- Friends who just moved to a new home
- Birthday gifts for relatives
- The ideal gift for entrance, graduation, and other celebrations
- 1920*1080 Native Resolution
- Support Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 576P, 576i, 480p, 480i
- 9500:1 High Contrast
- Max 200“ Display (Comes with a 100” Screen )