IPTV Smarters is basically an application that allows you to watch IPTV channels on many different devices. Smart IPTV is a similar service which is paid. IPTV Smarters is a free platform for basics to watch your IPTV Subscriptions with also the ability to use the paid version for advanced features.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick unfortunately does not have IPTV Smarters in the Amazon App Store，So How to install IPTV Smarters on Fire Stick
we have spent 1 days to install and review IPTV Smarters on Firestick, following instructions,
How to install IPTV Smarters on Firestick
- Turn on ADB Debugging & Apps from Unknown Sources. Turning on ADB debugging on an Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick allows you to remotely interact with the device from a computer, tablet, or smartphone that is connected to the same network as the device.With ADB debugging enabled, you can remotely install (i.e., sideload) apps onto your Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, or Fire TV Edition television, and so much more.
1,Go to the Home Screen on your Fire TV Stick by clicking the Home Button on your Fire TV Stick Remote，then from the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick’s home screen, scroll to “Settings”
2,Next, scroll to the right and select “Device” or “My Fire TV”.
3,Next, scroll down and select “Developer options”.
4,Then select “ADB debugging” to turn the option to “ON”.
1,Go back to Home Screen, click on the Find option.
2,Choose Search and in the search bar, type Downloader.
3,In search results, choose the Downloader app.
4,Click on the Download button and wait for the app to install.
5,When the app is installed, click on the Open button.
6,Go back to the Home Screen.
(Note: that we do not recommend using a free VPN for Firestick. A free VPN is typically much more limited when it comes to servers and no unlimited bandwidth. They also tend to have lackluster privacy policies and might be snooping on your data to sell to third-party advertisers)
1,Starting from the home screen, go to Apps > Categories > Utility or run a search for “VPN”
2,Select NordVPN from the list
3,Click the yellow button next to Get to download and install the app
4,Once the app is installed, click the yellow button next to Open on the same page to launch NordVPN
5,Enter your NordVPN account username and password and log in. This is a pain with the remote control but you should only need to do it once.
6,Either click the Connect button to connect to the VPN right away, or select a specific server location to connect to.
Install IPTV Smarters
1,open the Downloader app(Note:When you run this app for the first time, a set of prompts will appear. Dismiss them until you see the following screen)
2, Go ahead and enter the following path on this window:
3, Give it a minute or two until the IPTV Smarter is downloaded onto your FireStick device
4,When the download has completed, the Downloader app will run the APK file and the installation will start
5,Wait for the installation to finish
How to Use IPTV Smarters on Firestick
1, ADDING PLAYLIST TO IPTV SMARTERS PRO ON FIRESTICK IPTV Smarters Pro app does not have contents by default. In order to stream videos, you need to use IPTV Services. Read below to know how to add IPTV to the application.
Step 2: On the home screen you can see the big Add New User icon, Click on that to add your IPTV details.
Step 3: Here you can see two buttons to add your IPTV Service, You can either Load Your Playlist or File/URL or Login with Xtream Codes API.
Step 4: If your IPTV Service has the Xtream Code, then you can follow from Step 8. Else choose the File/URL option.
Step 5: After choosing the option, click Allow to permit the application for loading the URL.
Step 6: Now you need to give a name for your Playlist and choose the Playlist type, whether you are using the File or M3U URL.
Step 7: Then enter the M3U URL or the Playlist file to the application and click the Add User button. After adding the user, you can stream your favorite IPTV Channels from the added service.
Step 8: Click the Login with Xtream Codes API option.
When you click Login with Xtream Codes API here is the window where you can enter your details:
Step 9: Here you need to enter your account details such as Username, Password, and URL. Once you are done click Add User option.
Step 10: You will see a User added successfully message! on the bottom of the screen.
Step 11: Now click your profile and stream your favorite content on your FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and other Android and iOS devices.
How to Install IPTV Smarters on Android, Android Boxes & Android Phones
IPTV Smarters is also supported on other Android platforms, including mobile phones, TV boxes and smart TVs.Here are the steps to install IPTV Smarter on Android phones, TV boxes and smart TVs:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Enter and search for the IPTV Smarters application
- Follow the instructions on the screen and install the application.
How to Install IPTV Smarters on iOS, iPhone, iPad and Mac
IPTV Smarters is also officially available on the Apple App Store. Follow the steps below to install the app on iOS devices:
- Open the Apple App Store on your device
- Lookup for IPTV Smarters
- Install IPTV Smarters following the onscreen instructions
- Launch the IPTV Smarters application from the iOS home screen
Iptv smarters Features
- Native Player Support: It has the built-in video player that supports all standard codecs including 4k video format too.
- MultiUser Support: It supports more the one IPTV Subscription with a single App. The user can add more than one IPTV Subscription Account and enjoy the IPTV.
- MulitDNS Support: It’s for clients who bought the Customised version from us that allows them to configure more than one DNS ( Panel ).
- MultiScreen Support: it allows the user to watch 4 screens at the time.
- EPG Support: It shows the Program info like Program Name, Next Program info. Apart from that, it shows the full EPG with a timeline for each channel.
- Customizable/Brandable: We are offering the rebranding of our IPTV Smarters Pro that would be customized with your Logo and configured with your IPTV Panel. It’s the fastest way to get your IPTV App developed in the few days ( 2-3 days).
- Recordings features: It allows the user to record the Live TV and watch it anytime from the recording list. The user must have two connections activated to record Live TV.
- ChromeCasting / Favorite Section: It has the ChromeCasting feature that allows users to cast the video to the external TV device. Also, it has the ability for the user to add their videos or channels to their favorite section.
- Parental Control: A user can set up parental control by putting a password for adult content.
- TV Catchup / Movies Info / Recently Watched Movies Section: The user can watch the TV Archies from their devices. The app shows the Movies Info like Movie name, Movie Description, Rating, Casting from latest API Platform. Also, it has the section that has the logs of recently watched movies.
IPTV Smarters Pro Setup Tutorial
- Step1: Logged in
As app is launched, it will ask for a login. Enter Username, Password and Host:Port. from the provided m3u. Here is the way getting login from an m3u:
This is a sample m3u http://xxx.xxx.com:1234/get.php?username=try12&password=try45&type=m3u
Host:Port is http://xxx.xxx.com:xxx, Usernme is: xxx and Password is xxxx
- step 2:After Loggin In Now Click On Live TV and start watching the streams on your box/device.
Step 3: set Parental control If you wanna keep some privacy just change password, on your App
Iptv Smaters Pro Guide:
- Series:Click on SERIES from the dashboard and you’ll get the list of series available there and watch it.
- Install EPG:Clicking on Install EPG available on the dashboard will start loading EPG automatically. Just click on this and nothing to do here anymore.
- Recordings:Long pressing on the channel shows us an option of Start Recording
- Catchup:This keeps the file stored on the server not offline. The is best than recordings above because you don’t need to worry about the storage here.
- Account Info:
- LIVE TV:
Clicking on LIVE TV will show you categories country wise.
- General Settings:
- EPG Time Shift:By default, it’s 0 you can change it to any number and save it.
- Stream Format:
- Time Format:
- EPG Timeline:
- Player Selection:The default setting will be Built-in Player, but you can change it if you’ve already selected a player by clicking on ADD PLAYER button (learn in next steps).
- Player Settings:
- Checking for Updates:
Frequently Asked Questions
- The App Is Loading Slowly Or Isn’t Loading
If the app takes a while to load or won’t load at all, it’s possible that the IPTV Smarters servers are down or that your internet connection is poor and unstable.
This is a common issue, and the standard solution of resetting or relaunching the application will most likely repair it. However, circumstances such as a large number of people using the app at the same time may cause problems. Wait a few minutes before trying to log in again.
If the problem remains, try to hard reboot your FireStick by resetting it. Such a workaround works on various scenarios and devices that you must try before looking for other solutions.
However, this fix will not work in rare cases, so reinstalling and updating is the only other fix possible.
- Login And Account Related Issues
Usually, login errors come from when too many people are trying to log on to IPTV Smarters, but waiting for a few minutes and trying again is the solution. Sometimes, the servers cannot handle the sheer amount of people suddenly trying to log in.
Wrong inputs can also be a problem if you do not remember your username or password for the login screen. Quick sign-ins such as Facebook, Google, etc., are an excellent feature that can help you log in to IPTV Smarters faster and easier.
Check for the error messages that pop up if they contain any notices of a ban or deactivation of your account.
- Installation And Update Problems
IPTV Smarters is an application available to the Play Store and App Store with their corresponding devices, but you won’t be able to find it anywhere on the Amazon Store. Therefore, if you want this application, you will need to sideload it onto your Firestick.
Some older versions still may work and will need constant updates. However, unless there is a significant revamp in the application’s functionality, you won’t need to update it immediately.