I like Onn Roku TV for its amazing features.
But it’s remote because it sometimes causes problems.
You need to do some work to fix the problems such as power cycling your TV, resetting your Remote
This article will show you more detail about ONN TV Remote, and how to fix its problems.
Install ONN Roku TV Remote on your Smartphone
If you lost your TV Remote, you could install the Onn TV Remote for Roku on your android devices.
It’s a Simple, fast discovery, all functions that you need in a Roku remote are available for your Roku Onn TVs.
MTS presenting an app that will keep you lazy and make the world a happier place. Apart from the main advantage of helping you with your laziness, this remote control also helps if you lost your TV remote.
Download Universal remote for Roku tv
Universal Roku remote is a tv remote that allows you to easily control your Roku tv or Roku stick device directly from your iPhone / iPad.
Simple to setup:
Connect your iPhone / iPad to the same WiFi network as your Roku TV, and the application automatically detects the device to control and you can now use your phone to control your device.
NB: This app only works with a TV with a Roku system embedded.
The application functions as the original remote control, taking advantage of all the features of your iPhone
If you have any questions/comments please email us: at [email protected]
9 Easy Ways To Fix Your Onn Roku TV Remote
There are many reasons for your Onn Roku TV remote not working properly.
Such as depleted batteries, some physical damage, and others.
Here we will show you how to fix the problems.
Step 1:Check your Batteries.
- Turn your TV off.
- Take the batteries out of the remote.
- Press and hold the remote’s power button for 30 seconds.
- Put new batteries in.
Check if that has fixed the issue. This will drain all the residual energy from the remote and make it work much better.
Step 2: Soft Reset Your Onn TV
- Unplug the power cable from the power outlet.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Hold down the TV’s power button for at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the TV back in.
Step 3: Reset Your Roku Remote
- Remove the batteries from the Roku remote.
- Disconnect the Roku TV from its power supply.
- Wait for 10 seconds and then reconnect your Roku TV to its power source.
- Wait for the Home screen to load.
- Reinsert the batteries into your Roku remote.
- Press and hold the Reset button located in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds.
Step 4: Re-connect Wi-Fi Connection
Reboot your router and wait a minute to connect your Roku TV.
Step 5: Repair the Remote’s Pairing
- Disconnect your Roku TV from its power supply.
- Wait 10 seconds before reconnecting it and wait for the Home page to load.
- Hold the pairing button on your remote for 5 seconds or until you see the light on your Roku remote blinking.
Step 6: Check for Blocked Infrared Light
If you can’t move around the blockage, you should raise the remote higher to send a clear signal to your TV.
Step 7: You Can Install Official Roku Remote App
Install Android Roku Remote App
Step 8: Factory Reset Onn TV
Step 9: Replace the Remote
If you can’t fix your remote’s problems.
Buying a new remote is a great method.
Buy a Roku ONN Tv remote on Amazon.
Buy a Roku ONN TV remote at Walmart.
Buy a Roku ONN Tv remote on eBay.
In this article, we have shown you how to install the Roku ONN TV remote on your smartphone and how to fix the problems with it.
We hope the steps we have discussed in this article have managed to fix your Onn Roku TV remote.