Do you want to listen to live radio stations on your Roku Devices?
Do you want to listen to Vast music collections on your Roku Devices?
Pandora is the RIGHT CHOICE for you!
Now How to install and use it?
This article will show you step by step.
Which devices Pandora is Available on?
Because individual manufacturers are responsible for the implementation of the Pandora application, some devices may lack Pandora Plus’s features.
However, increased skips and replays are currently available on the following platforms:
- Android and iOS devices
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV, Kindle, and Alexa devices
- Facebook Portal and Portal+
- Select Fitbit devices (e.g., Ionic and Versa)
- Google Home devices
- Select Roku devices
- Select Samsung, LG, and Vizio devices
- Sonos devices
- Xbox One
- XFINITY X1
- Cox Contour 2 devices
- Pandora’s desktop app
- Pandora’s website
- Google Home devices
- Smart TVs
- Android Devices
- Apple Devices
How to Install and activate Pandora on Roku Devices
Pandora is available for download directly from the Roku Channel Store, and you can install it there.
Step 1: Press The Roku remote’s home button to go to the Roku home screen.
Step 2: choose Streaming Channels.
Step 3: Search Pandora
Step 4: From the Pandora app’s information screen, select Add Channel
Step 5: launch Pandora App
Step 6: Click the option – Sign In.
Step 7: If you are an existing user, enter your Pandora account sign-in details. And not down the activation code showing on the TV Screen.
Step 8: If you are a new user, to create an account, open your Web browser and go to http://www.pandora.com/. And go to Step 7.
Step 9:visit www.pandora.com/roku on your computer/mobile and enter the activation code that earlier appears on your Roku screen.
Step 10:You can now watch this channel on your Roku-connected television.
Alternatively way to activate Pandora on Roku.
Step 1: Open the Pandora app on a mobile device (after installing it).
Step 2: Go to Settings, and then select Device Activation.
Step 3: Put the code that appeared on your Roku device and you are done activating Pandora on Roku.
How Does Pandora Work?
Pandora Subscriptions Plans
|Pandora (Free)||Pandora Plus||Pandora Premium|
|No fee service||7-day free trial||Surf your favorite songs you’re your favorite artist and genre.|
|Ad-supportive service||Pandora Plus enables the Ad-free subscription plan||Get the benefit to listen to On-demand songs|
|Pay Monthly payments up to $4.99|
Navigating Pandora on Roku
Just press the Up Arrow on your Roku remote to display the Menu Bar located at the top of your screen.
From the bar, you can see the name of the currently playing track, access your station’s list, browse and search for new tunes, or adjust your account settings.
Press the home button to manually navigate back to the main Pandora app,and to find new content or adjust your settings.
Sort Stations on Roku
Press the up arrow on your remote until you reach the menu at the top of the screen. Then Select Settings and then Content Settings.
Here you’ll see the option to your playlists by Recent or Sort A-Z.
Delete Stations on Roku
Open Pandora and go to My Stations (or My Music sorted by Stations if you’re a Pandora Premium subscriber).
Move your cursor over the name of the station you’d like to delete and press the star button on your remote.
This should display the option to delete the station (or remove it from My Music).
How to Screen Mirror Pandora on Roku
Enable the screen mirroring on your Roku TV by going to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode. Then, select the Prompt or Allways Allow option and follow the steps below.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search and install the Pandora app.
3. Next, launch the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the Pandora app and sign in to your account.
6. Finally, you can choose and play any music to listen to it on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where Do I Find The Activation Code?
A: After you Sign-in the Pandora app, you will find the Activation code showing on the TV Screen.
Q. I forgot my code. What to do next?
A: In case, you forgot your code or facing a non-valid activation error code, then try to generate a new code once again. For this, you need to first log out of the Pandora account from your Roku device and then sign in back. You can also ask for a new code by clicking on the “Get a new code” option after signing in to your account again.
Q. Pandora activation code, is not working-How to fix it?
A: If you are facing trouble while operating Pandora on your Roku device, follow these steps:
- In case, the Wi-Fi won’t work, connect your device with an Ethernet cable for a better connection.
- You can reboot your router and then restart the Roku device to see if the error gets resolved.
- You can re-install the Pandora channel from My Channels, and then perform the further activation steps once again.
- Try to enter the code immediately after receiving it online.
- While, entering the activation code, make sure to avoid any typing mistakes or spaces.
Q. What Roku devices are no longer supporting Pandora?
A: The list includes:
Q. Is Pandora available for Roku?
A: Yes, Pandora is available in the Channel Store.
Q. Is Pandora free on Roku?
A: Pandora app is free to add to your streaming device.
Q. Why is Pandora not working on Roku TV?
A: Check whether you have a valid subscription and try again.
Q: My Pandora app does not work how to fix it ?
1, Update Roku Software
If you are still having trouble with your device, please check if there’s an update available for your Roku software.For more information on how to update, check out this article from Roku.
2, Get Support from Roku
If you’re having trouble operating Pandora on your Roku, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Connect directly with an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi, if the option is available for your model.
- Reboot your modem and router, then restart the Roku player.
- Delete the Pandora channel from My Channels, and try adding it again from the Channel Store. (You can find the Remove channel option by pressing the * key on your remote while selecting the Pandora channel on the home screen.)